Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Techno Hiccup!

Well, unfortunately, the fickle gods of technology have decided to strike and things have slowed down due to the main computer acting up. I'm going to have to spend a day doing diagnosis and figure out what's wrong.

My laptop seems to be fried as its refused to boot up, even with a hard reset. The main one seems to be having some power unit issues, and I'm needing a fan or two in the case to help cool things down. May have to redo the thermal past on the CPU, it's been a while. Could use a RAM update too while I'm at it as well.

Guess I'll be looking around to see who's upgrading PC parts and try to get their hand-me-downs. As for the laptop, it's likely going to need some tech level diagnostics, so it's shop time for it.

Well, just another hiccup in life, a speed bump on the pathway - nothing to do but do what can be done. Then figure out a way to deal with the fallout, pick a new path and get back on track

So, once things are figured out, I'll be right back at work on the site, updating, adding, and getting things done. One way of another, things will get moving forward again. This won't derail my projects, just delay them a bit.

Take care, stay safe and keep your dreams alive!
(Even when the tech gods mess up your stuff! Just keep finding a way to move forward.)

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment